Home - Consent to personal data processing
Consent to personal data processing
The user, by leaving an application on the Internet site of Irina Irina Valerievna Sorokina (WWW.VLADIMIR-PLAZA.RU) accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – Consent).
Acting freely, with his will and in his interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to IP Sorokina IV. (ИНН323300110811), located at the address: Stenke Dimitrova Ave., 24, 2810, Bryansk, for processing its personal data with the following conditions:
1. This consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of my personal data:
Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; user data (location information; type and version of the OS; type and version of the browser; the type of device and the resolution of its screen; the source from where the user came from; from which site or by what advertisement; OS and browser languages; buttons are clicked by the user; ip-address.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of the physical person’s actions on the website and the operation of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; Charter; the present consent to the processing of personal data.
6. During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; update (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
7. Personal data is processed prior to the individual’s unsubscription from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
8. The consent can be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement to the IP Sorokina IV. at the address indicated at the beginning of this Agreement.
9. If the subject recalls personal data or his representative consent to the processing of personal data, IP Sorokina. has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data in the presence of the grounds specified in clauses 2 – 11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006 .
10. This consent is valid all the time until the processing of the personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Agreement is terminated.